The Container Terminal
As your partner in container handling and more, the Container Terminal Dortmund (CTD) provides ultra modern facilities, as well as ideal solutions to transportation by rail, sea and land.
In one of the most important economic centres of Europe, CTD is capable of transporting your containers through Hamburg and Bremerhaven by rail on a daily basis. The seaports of Rotterdam, Luebeck, Antwerp and Zeebruegge can be reached directly from CTD terminal via our ideal rail connections on a regular basis.
The terminal, which is located at the harbour of Dortmund, is connected by sea and inland ports across the German channels to national and international harbours. An excellent road motorway network and a fleet of modern lorries guarantee „just in time" delivery.
Up to date and well-equipped Terminal Information Technology provides highly efficient terminal management, as well as transparency. It also enables quick handling, maximum safety and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Qualified and motivated staff, as well as future-oriented quality and environmental management are an integrated part of our company policy.
We offer more than container handling! „Find enclosed" our service package!
- Optimal transportation links by rail, shipping and lorries
- Depot services
- Basin for the storage of hazardous goods
- Reefer container station
- Packaging centre for stuffing and stripping
- Container sales / rental
- Maintenance & Repair of containers and swap bodies
- Forwarding and trucking
- Heavy lift and general cargo handling, trailer handling
- Modern settings
- Safety guaranteed through our trained staff
- Certified by the „Germanischer Lloyd", Hamburg
- 60,000 sqm Terminal area
- 30,000 sqm Extended depot
- 800 sqm Packing centre
- 6,000 TEU Depot capacity (incl. 3 extended depots)
- 1,800 m Railway tracks (4 forwarding sidings)
- 450 m Quay length
- 3 Gantry cranes of 60 tonnes max. capacity
- 2 Reach stackers
- 4 Empty container stackers
- 3 Forklift trucks up to 12 tonnes
- 8 Refrigerated container circuit points